Get the latest news and articles about animals from around the world.

How can i find my cat that ran away?

i think my cat is mad at me, yesterday my cat was being too playful and bit my ear too hard, i got very mad at him i bit
him back on his ear, but not too hard, then i spanked him, then he ran out the window and across the street!
and now he hasn't come back and i dont think he will, how can i find him?


Answer 

Justin:

Contact Diamond Dogs as an NGO asking Big Boss to find a wandering cat who has wandered from his home; request a fulton back to your house,
 
Sal:
The cat will come back when its hungry. Mine would leave after a while for a couple days at times. It probaly came back . Just leave it some food outside
 
Eunice:
who likes cats anyways? don't cats get mad and moody at everything? and why did you have the window open in the first place? put up some posters i guess. he could be roaming around the neighborhood in someone's backyard
 

Popular Posts