Get the latest news and articles about animals from around the world.

What is the best kind of dogs for security purposes?

Update: I need to choose one as the best because I am going to buy a dog for a security purposes.
 
Answer
 
Sign:
It depends on what type of security purposes you need. If you live alone & just want personal security, you can get any kind of little yapper, as they say. It depends if you live in a house or apt., have a yard or not. And do you have the time and means to train your dog? Jack Russell Terriers are very loyal dogs, big yappers, will let you know when someone's around. But they shed & need lots of attention. German Sheppard's are great, but you need to work with them, and their down side...large piles of poo. I've always had mixed dogs, & they have been fantastic for security, loyal, heard every noise & let me know it. 2 saved my life. 
 
Dobiegal:
A Doberman, A GSD, a Rottweiler, Belgian Malinois, A Presa Canario (possibly the most aggressive of the list) 

My personal choice of the Doberman was due to the smooth coat and analytical thinking intelligence. And let's face it, with cropped ears, EVERYONE knows these are guard dogs. you think anyone would DARE try to break into my house? I Don't Think So.
 
 
 
Alfajores:
German shepherd
Rottweiler
Doberman
Malinois
Pitbull
 
 
Giorgia:
German Shepherd. Very protective and make great guard dogs.
 
Joy:
Yorkshire terrier. They never stop yapping when anyone comes near the house. They're a great alarm system.
 
Alyssa:
german shepherd bullmastiff Doberman pinscher
 

Popular Posts