Get the latest news and articles about animals from around the world.

My cat s face is swollen and the start of his neck and this morning he was bitten on the face by a centipede inside my home. What do I do?

My cat s face is swollen and the start of his neck and this morning he was bitten on the face by a centipede inside my home. What do I do?
He is only a kitten (2.5-3kg) & he is about 6 months old!
 
Answer
 
Jack:
Of course TAKE HIM TO THE VET A.S.A.P! If you let it sit it may eventually pass a P.O.N.R causing major problems or more commonly death. Its terrible to loose a pet especially at this age of your cat's life. The fact you haven't already taken it to the vet may make the vet or anyone else question your ability to care for any kind of animal!
 
bumble-bee:
You have at least one option - take the pet to a veterinary clinic
 
Meow:
You rush it to a vet. Why the hell haven't you????
 
Laura:
He needs to go to the vet.
 
 

Popular Posts